Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PRADA ... PRADA ... PRADA

My love affair with Prada escalated when I discovered their pink glitter pumps last season. Their fish scale sequin dresses did nothing to dampen my obsession!




So, on my recent trip to Hong Kong, I could not resist checking in on my new favourite label as the sales were abundant.
Here are a few of the amazing pieces that I picked up. You can find these listed on my ebay store.
I did not find my lusted after pink glitter pumps on sale, so I will have to wait for someone to put them on ebay. However, I did find a few Prada and Miu Miu shoes, which are also listed in my ebay store. See pics below.
The dresses are Mad Men Eat Your Heart Out !!


I know that Flapper is In and Mad Men are Out, but come on girls, who can resist these beautiful fabrics … and the craftsmanship is Out Of This World !!

No comments:

Post a Comment